Providing Speech and Occupational Therapy in Cypress and Houston
At The Speech Emporium, our clinicians have years of experience in working with individuals with communication disorders. Our team provides therapy services that are geared toward each individual’s needs and differences. We do not believe in a “one size fits all” approach. Instead, we draw upon years of experience and an extensive knowledge of each client’s challenges to provide therapy that is effective and beneficial. To learn more about our occupational and speech pathology programs, give us a call at (832) 593-6767.
Areas that set us apart from other facilities include:
- We work as an interdisciplinary team
- Therapist owned and operated since 2004
- You can receive services at one of our two convenient locations
- We provide individualized treatment plans that are suited to each client
- We accept all insurance plans and work directly with several specific plans
- We offer free screenings for both speech and language pathology and occupational therapy
We Offer Services for All Ages
Our speech language pathologists, occupational therapists, and staff work with individuals of all ages. We offer services for pediatric, adult, and geriatric populations. Our friendly staff takes great pride in making every client’s experience comfortable and satisfactory. We believe in creating an environment where each individual feels welcomed and accepted. Furthermore, we invite our clients and their families to be an active member of their treatment plan.
We strive to create a pleasurable environment by:
- Meeting every individual at their own level
- Fostering a client-therapist relationship that is supportive
- Creating therapy goals and objectives that are customized to fit each client’s needs
- Working with the family to ensure an understanding of treatment goals
If you would like to schedule a free screening for yourself or a family member, please contact us at (832) 593-6767.