Our New-Patient Process
Scheduling an appointment for you or your loved one is an easy process.
Please print the appropriate forms (below) and fax or email them to us, along with a photocopy of the front and back of your driver’s license and insurance card(s). Our administrative team will call to verify your insurance coverage. Once that’s complete, we will call you to schedule your evaluation. After the evaluation, our therapist will make recommendations regarding therapy and treatment programming.
Please print and complete the appropriate form(s), make front/back copies of your driver’s license and insurance card(s), and send to email@example.com or fax to (832) 593-6868.
- General Child Case History (under 21 years of age)
- General Adult Case History (21 years and older)
- Fluency Child Questionnaire (12 years and under – only complete if stuttering is a concern)
- Fluency Adolescent or Adult Questionnaire (13 years and older – only complete if stuttering is a concern)
- Voice Case History Supplement (only complete if being seen for a voice evaluation)
We accept all insurances; however, we are in network with these insurance carriers:
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Kelsey Seybold
- Memorial Hermann Health Plan (MHealth)
- Texas Children’s Star Kids
- Tricare (Humana Military)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Community Health Plan
As payment, we accept all major credit cards, checks, and cash. If paying by cash, please bring exact payment as we are unable to make change.